Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
Interactive training has never been more accessible
WHMIS, a must-have resource
Hundreds of chemicals are used in the workplace. How do you know which are hazardous and how to protect yourself and others from them? By learning the WHMIS, participants will be able to identify hazardous materials and know how to safely use them.
A transition from WHMIS to GHS, implemented by public authorities in 2015, will also be taught during this training.
Ready to dive into the action?
You will learn :
- WHMIS and GHS
- Transition from WHMIS to GHS
- Responsibilities of suppliers, employers and workers
- Different classes of WHMIS 1988 and GHS
- Labels & Safety data sheets
You will have :
- Access your training from any device, 24/7.
- The duration of the training is 2 hours
- 1 year unlimited access from the time of purchase.
- A certificate upon successful completion of this training.