The right reaction at the right moment
An emergency situation can occur at any time in the workplace. This training teaches key knowledge to prevent and minimize accidents as well as to protect assets and people from harm.
The GardaWorld CDC approach
Our training programs provide you with occupational and behavioural skills necessary to fulfill the role of a private security guard. Our instructors are experts who combine several decades of field experience they share with students to help them grasp key knowledge.Improve your skills and develop your career with this security training!
Upon completion of this training, the student will be able to:
- Understand the scope of responsibilities of the security guard when an emergency occurs in the workplace
- Know the legal standards on prevention of fire and emergency response
- Understand fire prevention and proper use of a fire extinguisher
- Read and efficiently use detection and protection equipment (alarm panel, detection systems, etc.)
- Use emergency procedures to shield as many people as possible form harm
How to register
Go to the Montreal training centre, between 8 AM and 4 PM, from Monday to Friday
1350 Barré street Montreal, QC, H3C 1N4
Bring a photo identification.
You have to be at least 18 years of age with no criminal record.
Taxes not included. Payable in cash or by debit/credit at the time of registration.